I want to meet Prabhas and work with him soon, says Kangana Ranaut


National Award-winning actress, Kangana Ranaut is in Hyderabad to promote her latest film Chandramukhi 2. The film is all set to release on the 28th of this month on a mammoth scale in the south.

The media who were present at the event asked Kangana a few questions and one of them was about Prabhas. As soon as the name of Prabhas was heard, Kangana did not shy away from answering and spoke highly of the rebel star.

“I worked with Prabhas when he was really young. He was a very good host and used to feed me a lot at his farmhouse. He is a man with a golden heart and it has been a decade since I saw him. More than anything, I want to personally meet Prabhas first and would love to work with him if I get an offer”, said Kangana.

Kangana and Prabhas worked in a film called Ek Niranjan which was directed by Puri Jagan. Now both the actors have become massive stars in their own rights and we need to see when will they share screen space again.

Post a Comment

0 Comments