I don’t know what qualities I want in my dream girl. I haven’t met her yet, though: Prabhas


The image of a ripped Prabhas holding the giant Shivalingam on his shoulders with an impish grin and pronounced swagger has become the epitome of Telugu machismo in 2015. Those bulging biceps and washboard abs have got girls across the country swooning and earned him epithets like "Salman Khan of South India" and "the next Harrison Ford" — as a leading international business magazine called him. While his brooding good looks have always been a huge hit among Telugu cinema lovers, the success of Bahubali has anointed Prabhas as the new poster boy of South Indian masculinity. The actor however, is very measured when talking about his skyrocketing popularity. "I will definitely remember 2015 for a long time to come. I am glad that people recognise me across the country now because of the film. This has been the best high in my career. My fans waited for two-and-a-half-years to see me on the big screen and I am glad the result didn't disappoint them," shares Prabhas, adding, "I hope I will see a high like this again!"

With all this recognition, he's been receiving several offers from Bollywood too. And Prabhas says he's open to doing Hindi films. "I would obviously like to do more Telugu films after this but if anything interesting is offered from other film industries, I would give it a go," says the actor, who began shooting for Bahubali 2 recently.

Living with the same film for the last three years, the actor seems to have no qualms about spending at least another year working on the film's second installment. Did it ever occur to him that he could have acted in a dozen films in the same time span? "Not at all. Bahubali is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and when I accepted the film, I'd done so knowing full well that it would take a long time. So there's no chance of regret," he explains. It isn't just the chance to act in more films, the actor has decided to put his wedding on hold until he gets done shooting for director Rajamouli's magnum opus. Has the 36-year-old actor met his dream girl yet? Is he seeing someone? "Oh yes, I am having a whirlwind affair with Bahubali, an affair I had been waiting for all my life," he retorts.
Doesn't look like T-town's most eligible bachelor is likely to tie the knot this year. He isn't even sure about what sort of a girl he would want to get hitched to. "I haven't thought about marriage yet. I don't know what qualities I want in my dream girl. I haven't met her yet, though," he says signing off.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Harish Melwani said…
But, Krishnam Raju Garu As Already Announced The Details Of Prabhas Marriage As Prabhas Is Very Shy To Reveal Them. The Marriage Will Be Definately In This Year. Very Bad News For Prabhas Lady Fans ! Isn't It ?