Will watch Baahubali, even though my film releases on the same day: Anurag Kahsyap

The movie is set to release on May 15th of this year.
Incidentally, Anurag Kashyap’s much awaited film
‘Bombay Velvet’ starring Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka
Sharma is also going to be released on the same day.

This film also has Karan Johar playing the villain for the
first time on screen.
Anurag Kashyap has since come out and spoken about
the clash in the release. He said… , “I”ve watched my
film already. So I’ll catch up with Rajamouli’s Baahubali
that day. I’m his hardcore fan and always wanted to
catch his film first day first show”.

Anurag has hence joined the band of many top
Bollywood heroes and directors and other fans who are
eagerly waiting to watch what Jakkanna Rajmouli has
cooked up this time around.

Post a Comment

0 Comments