Director Shankar Eagerly Waiting to watch Baahubali

Director Shankar Eagerly Waiting to watch Baahubali
Shankar, who attended the Telugu audio launch of 'I' in
Hyderabad, has praised director S.S.Rajamouli and his
directional skills.

He said that "I became a fan of Rajamouli after watching
'Magadheera' and after watching 'Eega', I became an
even bigger fan of him. I am eagerly waiting for the
release of 'Baahubali'. I watched the making videos of
the movie. Technically, the movie is being made on
International standards".

Rajamouli also praised Shankar at the event. "When I
was working in Chennai, our assistant directors used to
sit and discuss about Shankar's 'Mukkala Mukkabula'
song with Prabhu Deva and how he has filmed a
particular shot. Because we had not much knowledge
about technology then. But even now, after becoming a
director I couldn't understand how he did some shots.

Shankar is a director who is much ahead of everyone. I
am sure 'I' will be a visual feast. I am waiting to watch
the movie", Rajamouli said.

Source: Indiaglitz

Post a Comment

0 Comments